Syllabus template and annual syllabus collection
Please follow the steps below to ensure your syllabus complies with the new requirements set by campus for accreditation. Please note that syllabi that were compliant in the past may no longer comply with new requirements. Final syllabus format is up to individual instructors, but the required elements from the syllabus template must be included as part of accreditation requirements.
- Review Course Syllabi campus website to learn about new syllabus requirements.
- Retrieve most recent version of your syllabus and revise as necessary to include ALL of the new syllabus requirements, including the Badger Pledge, Face Covering Guidelines, and Quarantine or Isolation policy.
- Review your course learning outcomes and include them in your syllabus. Learning Outcomes should match the approved Learning Outcomes listed in LUMEN. If not found in LUMEN, please see the Learning Outcomes wiki. The approved Learning Outcomes are the minimum required for the course. Instructors may add additional outcomes, as they deem necessary.
- Before the first day of class, send final revised syllabus to department administrator to add to the WSB Syllabus Repository.
- Dean’s Office will conduct syllabus compliance reviews and request revisions as needed.
Information for Teaching Instructors
Instructors now have the ability to enter textbook information into the Faculty Center. This includes textbooks, materials, special instructions and website urls. Once displayed, this information is available to students in Course Search & Enroll.
- Textbook Process